Karina’s Honey and Pineapple Sage Fresh Fruit Salad!
- 5 small passionfruit, exterior removed, pulp used
- 2 fresh oranges, skin removed, segmented, then chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 small nectarines, seeds removed, then segmented into medium-sized pieces
- 2 small peaches, seeds removed, then segmented into medium-sized pieces
- 1 large handful of blueberries
- 1 very small bunch of fresh mint, stalks removed, leaves chopped finely
- 1 small bunch of fresh pineapple sage, stalks removed, leaves chopped finely (reserve a few leaves for decoration)
- 1 tablespoon honey, heated for 20 seconds in the microwave or stovetop
- Juice of 1 fresh lemon
Combine all the dressing ingredients into a separate bowl, then mix well.
Grab a large serving plate, then arrange your peach and nectarine segments around the outside of the plate. Pour the dressing ingredients all over the peaches and nectarines.
Pile the orange segments into the middle of the plate, then dress these with the passionfruit pulp.
Divide the peaches and nectarines, from the oranges and passionfruit, by means of a blueberry boarder between them.
Compiling the Beauty:
Artistically place the reserved pineapple sage leaves around the fruit, for decoration.
Grab a lovely glass of chilled water, then tuck in.
Serves 4 generous serves
Copyright © 2015 by Karina Teuma