Karina’s Healthy Cooking Tip!
Above is a picture of the mother and father goat, along with their “kid,” who was born only one week ago. This was a proud moment for the “kids” parents.
There are many benefits of raising your kids around farm animals you have bred. Too many to mention! The below is a small list of some of the benefits of raising your kids up with other “kids” and farm animals alike:
- Reduces the amount of waste if you do decide that your livestock will be on your plate one day
- Educates your kids about where your food came from
- Encourages your family to eat more sustainably
- Gives your kids a sense of pride, with raising their own farm animals
- Helps your kids appreciate food more
- Animals are a natural stress relief for humans
Copyright © 2015 by Karina Teuma
You must be logged in to post a comment.