Thank you, Lola, for nominating my blog “FOOD IS LIFE!” for the Liebster Award!
I think Lola’s blog is great also! Everyone, Lola’s blog is found at: https://hushlola.wordpress.com
Receiving lovely posts on my blog, regarding my cooking tips, safety tips, environment tips and recipes, has kept a smile on my face and kept my passion for cooking alive.
I have answered Lola’s questions for me, as per below:
- Do you remember your dreams? And if so, what is your most vivid?
I remember many of my dreams. The most vivid childhood dream would be where I had a dream of how lollies and chocolate bullets were falling from the sky, in the form of rain. All the houses were made from musk sticks, lollies, chocolate, gingerbread and other wonderful sweets. The dogs in the neighbourhood were made out of chocolate- liquorice bullets. I then snapped a dogs tail off, in an effort to eat this divine chocolate- liquorice bullet. It began raining lollies again, when I woke up with my hands in the air, feeling disappointed that it was only a dream 🙂
- When did you last laugh and what/who at?
I laughed today with how someone imitated a good-luck kitty statue, whilst knocking on the door.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Right where I am now: in Sydney, Australia!
- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Firstly, I will buy heaps of houses and use that rental income to fund my overseas trips around the world! Then, I’ll buy a really lovely Italian convertible car!
- If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I wouldn’t change anything, as the world is not designed to be perfect.
- Are you listening to music right now? If so, what is it?
- What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
It depends on the morning 🙂
- Is the glass half empty or half full? Explain.
It depends on my thoughts for the day, however, generally speaking, the glass is half full.
- What’s under your bed?
- What do you do most when you are bored?
I love to cook, despite whether I’m bored or not. I also love to watch cooking videos (I don’t do this often), bush walk for fun and go food shopping!
- How are you feeling right now?
Super happy that I will have a four-day Easter Long Weekend!
The following are 11 additional facts about myself:
– I made my first pizza when I was 5, although there was a big whole in the middle of it 🙂
– I love cooking and educating people about food 🙂
– I used to be a TV editor, whereby, I would bleep out Gordan Ramsay’s swearing 🙂
– I have met some famous chefs, which I am immensely happy about 🙂
– I lived and worked in South Korea as a teacher
– I work in the Health, Safety and Environment profession
– I am creative
– I smile easily
– I laugh easily
– I have swam with seven whale sharks in one day (measuring 18 or so metres long!)
– I am very adventurous and am proud of my adventures.
In no particular order, the 11 blogs I nominate for the Liebster award are (sorry if I sometimes nominated above the 200-follower limit and sorry if a couple of these have already been nominated previously):
– India Travel Diaries: https://indiatraveldiaries.wordpress.com
– Captain Coriander: https://operationgoodfood.wordpress.com
– Bake Sales Are My Bitch: https://bakesalesaremybitch.wordpress.com
– Avocado Alice: https://avocadoalice.wordpress.com
– Baja Moto Quest: http://bajamotoquest.com
– The Food On Spot: http://thefoodonspot.com
– Cooking Without Limits: https://cookingwithoutlimits.wordpress.com
– Natural Groove Gal: https://naturalgroovegal.wordpress.com
– Artlessly Fit: http://artlesslyfit.com
– A Year in the Provinces: https://ayearintheprovinces.wordpress.com
– Not By The Harvest: https://notbytheharvest.wordpress.com
N.B. There are many more blogs I would love to nominate. If I haven’t chosen yours, it’s probably because I am only allowed to nominate 11 blogs. Keep up the great work everyone!
The 11 questions I have for the 11 nominated bloggers to answer, are:
- What is your favourite pastime?
- If you were free as a bird and money was no object, what would you be doing right now?
- What thing/s make you the most happy?
- What is your favourite genre of film?
- What is/are your favourite food/s and drink/s?
- Have you travelled? If so, what was your favourite country?
- What makes you feel most proud?
- If you were to be an animal, which animal would you be and why?
- Can you remember your childhood? If so, what is your favourite childhood memory?
- If you were to look into your future, what type of Grandma or Grandpa would you be? i.e. Young at heart, daredevil, laid back, etc
- What is your greatest strength?
My rules for the nominated bloggers are:
– Nominate 10 blogs with under 150 followers, then notify the bloggers via their Blogs, Facebook or other social media stating that they have been nominated.
– Thank the blogger, then post the link of the Blog that nominated you.
– Answer my 11 questions.
– Share 10 facts about yourself to your followers and readers.
– Make your own rules for your 10 nominated bloggers, or use my rules on them.