Breakfast Yogurt Peachy Crunch!
- 4 heaped tablespoons of plain or flavoured – low fat and no added sugar – yogurt
- 1.5 tablespoons of toasted mixed breakfast muesli
- 1 fresh peach, seed removed, then segmented
- 1 whole passionfruit pulp
- A few fresh blueberries, or other berries, to garnish
Using a tall glass, place half the segmented peach on the bottom of the glass, then place half the passionfruit pulp on top of the peach slices. Pile 2 heaped tablespoons of yogurt on top, then repeat with one more layer.
Using a flat sandwich press, toast the mixed breakfast muesli for 1-2 minutes, or until slightly golden brown, then turn the sandwich press off.
Compiling the beauty:
Once there are two layers inside the glass, of peach, passionfruit pulp and yoghurt, pile the top layer with the toasted mixed breakfast muesli, then decorate with blueberries or other berries of your choice.
Enjoy a healthy and light breakfast!
Copyright © 2016 by Karina Teuma