Karina’s Health Tip!
There are too many benefits of Bushwalking to list on this post. For me, personally, I absolutely love the outdoors and this makes my soul shine! Apart from that soul-buzzing feeling some may experience from the outdoors, there are many other benefits of bushwalking, including, but not limited to, the following:
– Bushwalking is different to regular walking, as bushwalking exercises muscles you normally don’t use.
– Bushwalking exercises your core muscles, which helps you stay more balanced and coordinated.
– Bushwalking can help control moods, along with moderate feelings of feeling blue.
– Walking up hills, mountains and stairs, makes for a great cardiovascular workout.
– Bushwalking is a feast for the senses, whereby bushwalking introduces you to different sounds, different smells, different locations, interesting places, different terrain, different species of flowers, plants and many other beautiful things. This can help lift your mood tremendously.
– Walking helps you to loose weight and to help keep your overall wellbeing under control.
So, if you can’t stand the heat,
get out of the kitchen get into the wilderness!