Karina’s Healthy Cooking Tip!
Normally, I would say, It’s nice to ‘meat’ you, however, not today. In fact, my latest tip is all about saying no to meat, every now and then, so that you can try to avoid ‘meat’ing with bad health issues down the track.
By saying no to meat every now and then, you are essentially improving your health, in many ways, including, but not limited to, the following:
- You are improving your heart health, by avoiding eating too much meat
- You may be able to control your weight easier, in conjunction with regular exercise
- You may reduce your likelihood of contacting some preventable diseases
- Eating fresh fruits and vegetables may make you appear younger, due to the quantities of antioxidants found in these foods
- Prepared in the most natural form, you will consume far less saturated fat eating fresh vegetables, than you would eating meat
So, until we ‘meat’ again, lets hope everyone incorporates more vegetables in their diets 🙂
Have fun in the kitchen!
Copyright © 2015 by Karina Teuma