Karina’s Healthy Cooking Tips!
There are many ways to cut on fat whilst cooking. See the below short list which may help keep healthy cooking habits:
- Avoid cooking in batter. Grill your fish and bake your chips.
- Stir-fry, adding a very small amount of olive oil or another good oil.
- Steam your vegetables until just cooked. Try not to overcook vegetables, as some vegetables loose their crunch and also loose nutritional content.
- Roasting your meats and vegetables is quite healthy and it also enhances the natural flavours.
- Try using olive oil, instead of butter, in your cooking. This helps reduce consumption of saturated fat from butter.
There are plenty more healthy cooking tips, however, this will do for now.
Have fun in the kitchen!
Copyright © 2015 by Karina Teuma