Karina’s Safety Cooking Tip!
– Ensure your cooking utensils, equipment and kitchen surfaces are decontaminated prior to preparing your food.
– Ensure you use food safe substances to clean your serving plates and other serving gear.
– Ensure you don’t cross-contaminate food (please refer to my older post on cross-contamination).
– Ensure you clean up all spills ASAP, otherwise, you may cause ‘dis-tain’ by staining your kitchen and another areas of your home.
– Use a separate kitchen towel to dry your dishes and/or dry your hands.
The list will go on and on, however, I have focused on a select few for now.
So, if next time there’s a dirty cooking bench, you won’t need to show anyone any ‘dis-stain’!
Stay safe in the kitchen.
Copyright © 2015 by Karina Teuma